Thursday 10 September 2009

Well - here goes..........

This is my very first post.  Never been into this sort of thing - never been on Facebook, Twitter or even Friends Reunited but I've recently ventured into Blog Land and found a world of fantastic blogs on crafty stuff and amazing inspiration.

Wanted to do some challenges and this has got to the easiest way of doing it.  I recently entered a Penny Black Saturday Challenge with this card but had to do it by email which was such a footer......

The Angel stamps are from Judikins coloured in with watercolours and sakura glitter pens.
The wee hedgehogs are Holly Day Critters from Penny Black and the background was a free clipart download.  Must get better with the camera though.................
I was on a roll and made this card the same week with another Penny Black Holly Day Critters image and papers from Papermania Contemporary Christmas pack.
Laurane x

7 comments:

  1. Two fab cards.Love the cute little angels.Enjoy blogging and it was fab meeting you at the demo at Craftology.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mummy, I love your cards I cant wait to see the one that your making. Lots and lots and lots and lots of love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud to say you're my daughter and perhaps, one of these days, I'll make a card as good as one of yours. I live in hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see your stuff on line, Laurane. Good work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow,follow, we will follow you, Laurane. See, I did it. Hope to see you tomorrow. Happy crafting. Love you, Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sis,

    Most honoured that my 40th birthday card has made it onto your blog - fab card and a great sentiment. From your 18year-old-plus-plus-plus wee sister!

    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laurane,
    Have you seen the fab swing cards, 3D and pop up in Dobbie's. Like to figure out how to make them!
    love from your favourite aunty Susan (you've only got one aunty Susan!!!!)

    ReplyDelete