Friday 25 September 2009

Charisma Cardz and Stamp Something

I checked out the Charisma Cards Challenge blog and this week the challenge is Getting Sporty.  I don't use peel offs too often cos I prefer stamping but I needed to make a card for my brother-in-laws birthday which is coming up and he loves his golf so I thought this would fit the bill - hope he doesn't take the sentiment the wrong way though!



The papers are pretty old ones and I can't remember where from and I used the Fiskar shape cutter for the frame.  I coloured the peel off using crystal laquer pens.

I think this next card fits the new challenge on Stamp Something which is about your favourite layout.  I saw a fabby card on Cass's blog Pour Some Sugar on Me which I absolutely loved and she very helpfully posted the link for instructions to make it - it was really fun to make and I'm sure I'll be doing some more. 


I borrowed the stamp from my mum so not sure where its from but I used copics to colour.  The Noel was from Sizzix Chocolately Goodness alphabet die set - what a cool name.

Have a fabby weekend

Laurane x

8 comments:

  1. Really sweet cards :-)
    Thanks for your kind comment.
    Have a great weekend.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely sporty card
    Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous layout and such a precious card! So glad you could join us this week at Stamp Something:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sporty card.Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and good use of peel offs. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are lovely, I don't know where you get the time to do them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurane, the nativity stamp was from Inkspot. You made a nice job of the card. Mum. xxx

    ReplyDelete