Tuesday 22 September 2009

Stamp Something

The latest challenge over at Stamp Something is to use your favourite colour or papers.  Now I'm normally a pink kind of gal but I've come over all autumnal just now and I made this card using reds - it's for my sister's 40th - I can't believe it!



The paper is from K & Co Classic K Bailey which is gorgeous.  The image is Gorjuss Sitting from Sugar Nellie which I've coloured with copics (I was quite pleased with her hair - I'm pretty new to this copic larky).  The flowers, in my new favourite red, are from Petaloo.  The text is printed from the computer and layered up with nestabilities.

Laurane x

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! the flowers and ribbon are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss card.You've done a fab colouring job,especially with the hair.Love the colours and the sentiment.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never, Laurane. As you can see I've found out how to post a comment!! Your cards are just getting better and better. Love you. Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete