Wednesday 16 September 2009

Challenges

I've not had much of a chance to do much crafting this week - it's been so busy - what with work, sick children, life........  It was my birthday last week and I eventually got a Cuttlebug and I've not even had a chance to use it.  Roll on the weekend!

I did get time to make this card and I think it fits two challenges;

The card uses a lovely sketch over on Penny Black Saturday Challenge and was good fun to do.  The papers are MME and the images are from the Critters set (must keep a note of these things).  I coloured the image with watercolours and highlighted with sakura glitter pens.  Flowers are Hero Arts Summer flowers and the gorgeous pearls are from Quixotic Paperie who do fab embellishments. 
Over on Stamp Something the challenge was to create a card using your favourite embellishment and I think this card fits that bill.
Off to bed now - hope to get some crafty time over the next few days.
Take care
Laurane x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card laurane...love the pretty bloom and grow papers and your cute images.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love all the flowers! Adorable image too. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something. :)

    ReplyDelete