Tuesday 29 September 2009

Sugar Bowl

The latest challenge over on The Sugar Bowl is a sketch by Gayle which was a nice simple layout but had to include paper piecing.  Now I've never tried this before but I really enjoyed doing it and will definately be using it more often. 


I used papers from K & Co Classic K Bailey and paper pieced the dress and shoes of the gorguss girl - Little Miss Attitude - she so reminds me of my lovely daughter Caitlin.  The charm is from Quixotic Paperie and I used my cuttlebug and paper punch for the flowers.

Night

Laurane x

2 comments:

  1. Gorjuss card Laurane, love the image, and the papers are lovely. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!! I love this image and the colors that you have used are fabulous together!! Your flowers are so pretty as well!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete