Thursday 18 March 2010

Cute and Girly Friday Sketchers

Hi

I liked this week's challenge on Friday Sketchers (not that I don't always like them) and I used it to create this card for Mother's Day.  It was also supposed to be for another challenge with Butterflies but typically I managed to miss that but I think it fits with the 'Spring is in the Air' challenge at By the Cute and Girly blog.


The photograph is not too good but I was quite pleased with how this turned out.  A nice sketch to use and went well with this new Buzzcraft Olivers Orchard stamp which I coloured with copics.  The little butterflies were from the same stamp set and made nice embellishments.  The paper was from my stash which I have looked at for ages and eventually decided to use it.

Thanks for looking

Laurane x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour choices, great combination. Thanks for playing along at BTC&G this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete