Tuesday 18 May 2010

Good enough to eat

Hi

I picked up a set of cupcake rubber stamps at the demo day at my local(ish) craft shop - Craft World at Hillington.  Been checking out cupcakes for ages and this was a fabby set from Kanban with a lot of little stamps which are ideal for doing backgrounds.



I used flower soft and some beads to embellish the cupcake at the front, and I glittered up one at the back and the other one I topped with glossy accents.  Certainly fits the bill for the challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenge which is 'sweet treats'.

I am also putting it in for the 'Celebrations' challenge on By the Cute and Girly and the 'Celebrete Something' at Stamp Challenges

I've really lost my crafting bug recently - probably because I've developed a little fondness for going out running!  There's no accounting for taste.  I've got a couple of cards on the go just now so might just manage to put them in for a few challenges.

Happy crafting

Laurane x


2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love cupcakes and your card is a cupcake feast :-) love the pink! thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh those cupcakes look yummy!...thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month..and goodluck :-) Debs x

    ReplyDelete