Thursday 11 March 2010

Something Girly

The new challenge at Stamp Something was to do something 'girly'.  My cards are usually pretty girly as I'm a bit of a glitter fan and love a bit of pink or lilacs but I thought I would enter a card which is not really girly in a traditional sense but is on a theme that most girls love - 'Chocolate'.


The stamp was from a small set of the 'therapist' and the sentiment and I couldn't resist it when I saw it - soooo true.  The 'chocolates' were actually recycled from a real box of chocolates I got at Christmas.  I'm a bit of a weight watcher freak and actually didn't have any of the choccies - even at Christmas time - but I could be tempted to buy the same box from M&S just to do a similar card.

I am also entering this into the challenge at Ooh-la-la-creations where the challenge is 'Anything Goes' - I think this card definitely qualifies.

Laurane x

2 comments:

  1. Wow that card looks good enough to eat and I love the backing papers
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ooh la La
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just gorgeous and perfect for a chocoholic like me. I love it. Thank you for playing along with OLL this week during my time as GD
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete