Thursday 5 November 2009

The White Challenge

Well this really was a huge challenge for me, and way out of my comfort zone.  This week's challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge is White on White.  The only colour allowed is on the image itself. 



The image is from Holly Day Critters which I coloured with copics, glittered and glossed.  The background was made with my trusty Cuttlebug and the swiss dots and snowflakes(?) folders.

Won't have any crafty time until Monday night at least - I'm off to Manchester to spend the weekend with my lovely bruvver Alan and leaving my hubbie with the girls.  They will eat rubbish all weekend and he will let them stay up way too late - who knows what they will be wearing!  Iain doesn't 'do' clothes so they will get to wear whatever they want.  Hey, I won't be here to see it - thank goodness.

Laurane x


7 comments:

  1. beautiful card laurane....love your cute image..gorgeous lace and that darling charm...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lauranne - great image and fab charm. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your winning card. It is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the challenge, your card is beautiful!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the challenge, what a lovely card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your very lovely card! Hugs José

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Laurane.Love the charm.Thanks for your comment on my "grown up " card as I call it.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete