Friday 27 November 2009

Better late than never

I don't know where the time has gone recently - I've been super busy and hardly had any time to craft at all! I had a fabby weekend last week and went to a nice hotel with four of my school friends - yes school friends - I have known them for well over 30 years. OMG.  We all had a hot stone massage (not together I hasten to add), lunch, sauna, swim, then off to dinner - very nice.  I had a really nice time and still managed to lose a pound at my weight watchers weigh in on Monday - that's me reach the magical 9 stone something (only just) - and 39 1/2 pounds off - I am so pleased.

Anyways, the challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday Challenge was a Christmas one - Winter Wonderland.  Here's mine:

I only just decided tonight to do it and saw a nice folded card on telly which I thought I'd try. It's made from one A4 card and I used this year's colours (for me) from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas.  Circle nesties in white glitter board to mat the hedgehog images onto - these are from Holly Day Critters coloured with copics and sakura glitter pens.  It was a nice easy folded card and was fun to do - think I'll be doing a few more.

Thanks for looking and take care.

Laurane x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, love the colours, but phew I thought I was leaving it till the last minute!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete