Thursday 22 October 2009

Winter Wonderland

Challenge 19 on Die Cut Dreams is winter wonderland.  Funnily enough, one of the new stamps I got from FunkyKits the other day was called ...... 'Winter Wonderland' - so this must fit the challenge. 



I saw a fantabulous easel card a few weeks ago on Scrapbitz from Suzanne Dean and have been dying to try it out.  If you've not checked out her blog it is truly amazing - I'm sure the woman doesn't sleep.

Here's a close-up

Continuing my pink christmas theme, I have used the DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas papers and coloured my image with copics.  I used Fluffy Stuff for the snowflakes.

I spent the day today at the Craft for Christmas show and had a fabby time - spent too much money as always on stuff I didn't need - but I think everyone who goes does the same.  As someone said to me today, 'it's not a question of need!'  Anyway, I need a cup of tea now before I come back to play with my new stuff from today.

Take care

Laurane x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laurane.Love the colours and that easel card is fantastic.Was fab meeting you today.I spent too much,had sore feet but heard Fleetwood Mac in another hall rehearsing.Did you get your Cutter Bee Bugs? Craft At Home had them on their stand.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really lovely Laurane, great papers too and it's the first time I've seen an easel card. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love those little snowballs they are fab. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous easel card Laurane, fabulous image and papers with beautiful detail.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Dreams this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo pretty Laurenne, love the glitter detail o her scarf.

    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week, hope to see you again

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovey sweet card Thanks for joining in the DCD challenge this week
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete