Monday 19 October 2009

Spooky but Cute

This is the second halloween card I have made now - still don't know what I'm going to do with them - but I've had a ball making them.

The challenge at Cute Card Thursday is spooky and here's mine:



This lovely ghost was an image from Nina May on There's Magic in the Air - I'm so annoyed cause I keep missing her challenges by something like a day - I must get more organised.

The pumpkin heads are clip art, the image is Nina May's and I printed off some bats on yellow card for the moon.  I glittered up the ghost's hat and glossed his hat, eyes and mouth.

Must start buying in the sweets and stuff for halloween - only problem is, if it's in the house I eat it - and that's not on the weightwatchers programe!  Don't think the kids would like a bag full of carrot sticks - hee hee.

Laurane x

1 comment: