Saturday 24 May 2014

Same stamps - different looks

I love using Clarity Stamps and I've done a couple of different card using the same stamps. That's one of the things I love about stamping - you can get such different looks just by changing colours and backgrounds.  

The first card 

Was decoupaged on the top layers and coloured using copics/pro markers. The main image was matted and layered onto a white card which I stamped randomly with a script stamp and then inked using Adirondack (purple twilight?).  A bit of ribbon, some more layering and job done.

The next card

Stamped the fuchsias and coloured using distress inks onto a background which was made using random inking (butterscotch and red pepper) with some water splodges. The verse was inked in red pepper adirondack ink and clear embossed.

I was pleased with both these cards although I think the second is my favourite. 

Laurane 👧

No comments:

Post a Comment